Thursday, September 3, 2015

Types of Chocolate

Assalamualaikum and Hello J

Do you know that we have a lot of different kind of chocolate in the world? Yes or no? No? If you don’t know, let me tell you. There is actually many different kind of chocolate which has been produced and modified to make it taste better. For example, some ingredients have been added to chocolate such as cinnamon, mints, yutzu, green tea and so on. But I’ll just tell you about the most popular types of chocolate around the world. They are,

White chocolate
Milk chocolate
Dark chocolate
Sweet dark chocolate
Bittersweet chocolate
Unsweetened chocolate
Semi-sweet chocolate


I believe that all of you have tasted all of the chocolate above. Isn’t they taste yummy?? I guess that’s all for this time. I’ll come back later in the next post which I would tell you about the background of the chocolate above. Thank you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment